Approach Training Safely has worked hard to ensure the safety of our staff and customers by minimising any risk of spreading the virus.
Below is a list of measures that have been put in place in order for us to return to work as safely as we can:
- Hand cleaning stations are placed at the entrance of the building,
- Hand sanitiser is available in all training rooms and offices.
- Face shields and masks are available for staff and visitors if appropriate or requested.
- Aprons and gloves are available as required.
- The distancing rules in place are in accordance with current Government guidance and are signposted. Desks and workspaces are placed according to guidance.
- All training rooms, offices, and communal spaces, including the bathroom and kitchen have been deep cleaned and will continue to be cleaned regularly throughout the working day.
- All training and office equipment has undergone deep cleaning ie. Manikins have been stripped and sterilised with stringent hygiene practices observed during practical training.
- Towels replaced with disposable paper towels.
- All crockery and cutlery are cleaned and disinfected.
- Sharing of crockery items will be discouraged and staff will be supported to use individual cups to reduce the possibility of contamination.
We are able to offer some of our courses via Zoom and can now provide awareness and regulated courses face to face, with social distancing measures and suitable PPE in place. This includes reduced class sizes and individual course assessments depending on the course, level of practical and the size of the venue.
Any staff member OR visitor to the service who may have COVID19 symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has, are asked to inform Management immediately and seek medical advice. If you are booked in for a course or appointment and cannot attend, please contact your line manager or ATS on 01429 806379.
Guidance taken from Gov.UK:
If you have any of the main symptoms of COVID-19, you must stay at home (self-isolate) and get a test.
THE MAIN SYMPTOMS
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS
- Stay at home (self-isolate) – do not leave your home or have visitors. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also self-isolate.
- Get a test – get a test to check if you have Coronavirus as soon as possible. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also self-isolate.